BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Currently.

Happy Tuesday! 😊 I know, I just sort of disappeared here on the blog. But I'm going to try to get back to blogging. I normally post more on Instagram than I do here, so make sure you're following me there if you want to keep up with what I'm doing!


 

Reading: You Are A Badass At Making Money by Jen Sincero. I definitely recommend this book! 

 Watching: I haven't really watched any TV since I watched Bridgerton. I'm obsessed! 

Planning: So many things! 

Thinking About: How excited I am to have a working vehicle! If you follow me on Instagram, you would have seen my stories about both vehicles being down. Saturday we were able to get J's vehicle home! I'm so thankful we have so many amazing family and friends that let us borrow vehicles, but it's also the best feeling having our own vehicle back! 

Loving: Warmer temps! I love being able to get outside.  

What are you currently up to? Let me know in the comments! 

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment