BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

2021 Goals!

 


Today on the blog, I wanted to share my 2021 goals and take a look back at my 2020 goals. I used to share my goals on my blog every year, and had stopped for a bit. I posted my 2020 goals on my blog last year, and decided I wanted to post my 2021 goals this year! 

Looking back on 2020...

1. Blog More

I posted on my blog a little more, but not a whole lot. With everything going on in 2020, Instagram kind of became my go to place to post. Especially with people wanting to see more real at home content. I wasn't sure if that would fit on the blog or not. 

2. Save Money

I actually did pretty good saving money. When it came to saving money, I had mentioned getting my car paid off, or at least getting closer to getting my car paid off. And I am a lot closer! I feel like this year will be the year it gets paid off. 2020 was kind of an expensive year, I had to get new tires on my car, and order a few various car parts. But those are just things that happen when you're a vehicle owner. 

3. Get Organized

This was probably the most successful goal. J built a new wardrobe with lots of storage, so that made getting organized so much easier! 

2021 Goals

1. Save Money

This is going to be a goal of mine again this year. And will probably be a goal for many years to come. I really want to focus on getting my car paid off, and saving for a house. I've made a whole budget to follow, and I'm going to stick to it! 

2. Create A  Work Schedule 

I've always had a hard time setting a work schedule. Most days I just work on a little bit of everything. But I think it would be really good to have designated days. Have a specific day designated to design work, or something. I also need to find a work balance. I'll be working all day on my computer, and then find myself working on my laptop at night. I know with my job, you have to be flexible, and I want to continue that. But I need to work on not always working. If that makes sense haha. 

3. Focus On My Health

I was doing so good with working out and eating right, trying to get fit for our wedding. Then we postponed the wedding, and I fell of the wagon. I don't think I necessarily want to lose weight, but I know that I need to get healthier. I need to start working out more, and making better food choices. 
_________________________

Those are my goals for 2021! I still can't believe it's 2021. So crazy! I also want to quickly say, thank you. Thank you all for the support! I couldn't do what I do without you! 💗

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment