BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

My Morphe Eyeshadows: The Singles

I'm sure you're all familiar with the brand Morphe. It's basically the new MAC in the beauty community. Today I thought I'd share with you my Morphe eyeshadows. This is going to be a two part post, first starting with the single eyeshadows and then in part two I'll share my palettes. Let's get right into it! 

The eyeshadow refill pans (or singles) are around $2.29 which is kind of a steal for eyeshadows, in my opinion. The refillable eyeshadow palettes vary, but the one that I have is $6.99 and holds 12 eyeshadows, except for some reason I only bought 10. I have no idea why. Anyways, moving on! 

I think the quality of these eyeshadows is absolutely amazing! They are SO pigmented! They apply very nicely and blend very seamlessly. I personally feel like they're comparable to MAC. Like I don't even want to buy MAC eyeshadows anymore, I would much rather use Morphe eyeshadows. THAT'S how much I love these eyeshadows! 


Below, I have a closeup picture of each eyeshadow along with a swatch of the eyeshadow and the name listed below it. I actually really tried with these swatch pictures guys! Ha ha! I used to be SO BAD at swatch pictures. Actually...I still am pretty bad at swatch pictures. Anyways, here's the swatches and closeups! 


Caramelized

 Brule

Creme Brulee

Deep Skin

Glisten

Golden Glory

Lustrous

Marbleized

Mysterious

Trouble

You can find all of these single eyeshadows and MORE over on the Morphe website

Have any of you guys tried any Morphe products? Let me know what you thought of them in the comments below! 

2 comments

  1. Wow, they all look like they swatch so nicely and look opaque! I haven't tried Morphe yet, but I keep seeing them around and I've been tempted. Your choices are right up my alley. You can never have too many neutrals! ;)

    Wendy | Fashionable Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, you need to try Morphe eyeshadows! And right? A girl can NEVER have too many neutrals in her makeup collection! ;)

      Delete