BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

25 Things You Didn't Know About Me!

 Happy Monday! I wanted to keep the post light and simple for today. I've always thought these posts were really fun to read! It's always fun to learn new things about people. So, let's get right into this post! 

1. Dirty Dancing is one of my all time favorite movies. I can watch it a million times and never get tired of it! 
2. I love playing croquet with my family. I'm actually really good at it! I'm also very competitive when I play haha. 
3. I've only broken one bone. It was just my baby toe. Nothing too serious!
4. I was homeschooled through high school. I enjoyed it, but it does kind of make me sad that I didn't get to enjoy things like prom and homecoming. 
5. I love being crafty, whether I'm sewing something or painting. 
6. I've never been on an airplane. 
7. I'm afraid of water. 
8. My parents have been married for 27 years. 
9. I love listening to old country music. Like George Jones, Leona Williams, and Connie Smith just to name a few. 
10. I had my first job when I was 11. My Mom used to work for a local boutique, and her boss would let me work around the store. It was A LOT of fun! 
11. My favorite restaurant is Cheddars. They have the most amazing chicken salad!
12. I'm an only child. 
13. I don't like seafood. #gross.
14. Target is my happy place. 
15. I'm allergic to cats, but they're still my favorite animal. 
16. I hate scary movies. 
17. I love tomatoes...but hate ketchup. 
18. I'm a VERY picky eater! I can think of a few people who will agree with this haha! 
19. I love singing but only when I'm by myself. I get really embarrassed to sing around other people! 
20. I'm always cold. It can be 90 degrees and I'm still cold. 
21. I love gardening and planting flowers.
22. I've always been fascinated by weather. I actually thought I wanted to go to school to become a meteorologist at one time! Not so much anymore, though. 
23. I've always wanted to have my own talk show. 
24. I love baking! 
25. I'm really shy when you first meet me, but after awhile I do open up more. And then you can hardly get me to shut up! 

What fact from above surprised you the most? 

Let me know what you thought in the comments below! And if you have a list of fun facts most people don't know about you, please share in the comments! I'd love to read your answers!

Have a great Monday! :) 

-Chelsea 




No comments

Post a Comment