BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

My Current Favorite Podcasts!


Lately I've been obsessed with listening to podcasts. I've found myself listening to them instead of watching TV/Netflix. I'll listen to them when I'm getting ready, in my car, and while I'm working. I don't know what it is about podcasts, but I just really prefer podcasts over TV. Ever since I've started listening to podcasts, I've been dreaming about having my own podcast. But like, I have no idea what I would even talk about! Having my own podcast, will probably never become a thing haha. That's probably a good thing!

So today, I wanted to share with you guys my current favorite podcasts. I'm always looking for new ones to listen to and I've since started listening to a few more then just the ones mentioned below! I'll have to do an updated favorites list sometime! Anyway, here are my current favorites: 

Ladies Who Lunch // I love this podcast! It's by Ingrid Nilsen and Cat Valdes. I've watched both of them on YouTube for years, and when I learned that they had a podcast, obviously I had to start listening to it! They discuss many different topics from relationships to mental health. They approach each topic with compassion and a sense of humor, which is perfect. 

Betch Slapped // This podcast is by the founders of Betches, who are also the authors of one of my favorite books Nice Is Just A Place In France. They discuss topics from celebrity gossip to current TV shows to giving advice on love and friendships. I like them because they're sassy and bitchy and relatable. 

Girlboss Radio With Sophia Amoruso // I freaking love Sophia Amoruso, she is one of my inspirations because she is #girlboss goals! She is the founder of Nasty Gal, which is an amazing clothing store. In each episode, Sophia interviews other #girlbosses out there. It's inspirational and motivational. And there's also a little bit of humor added too.

The Bitch Bible // This podcast is created by Jackie Schimmel. It's basically all the the things everyone is thinking, but only a bitch would say out loud. She discusses everything from pop culture to millennial struggles and more. Seriously love this podcast!

Do you guys listen to podcasts? What are some of your favorites? Share in the comments! 

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment