BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Currently.


Reading: Still reading You Are A Badass by Jen Sincero. 

Watching: Greys Anatomy is back on and that is MY SHOW! Seriously, I love it! 

Thinking About: My ebook! I can FINALLY tell y'all one of the many projects that I'm working on. I am writing an ebook! I am SO EXCITED! It will be available to purchase to read on the Kindle sometime next year. More details later! 

Planning: New items for the Etsy shop!

Loving: So yesterday at Starbucks, the lady in front of me in the drive-through ordered a pupaccino (whipped cream) for her dog. I didn't even know that was a thing! Anyways, the dog devoured the pupaccino. It was LITERALLY THE CUTEST THING! Now I want to take my dog to get a pupaccino!

What are you currently up to? Let me know in the comments! :) 

Have a great Tuesday!

-Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment