BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 9


1. I got a new phone this week, even though I definitely didn't plan on getting one anytime soon! My old iPhone completely died. It would turn on but not all the way, if that makes sense. I really hated to spend the money on a phone but, I can't really be phone-less, so I had to splurge. I ended up getting a rose gold iPhone 6s. I really like it! 

2. I still don't know what I'm going to be for Halloween, which is Monday. I better think of something and fast!

3. I think I'm going to binge watch Halloween movies all weekend. Sounds like a good plan, right? I think so anyway! I love Hocus Pocus and Halloweentown. I don't really do super scary Halloween movies haha. OH and I have to watch The Great Pumpkin because I've watched that every year since I was a child. It's kind of a Halloween tradition. 

4. I'm feeling kind of lost with my YouTube channel. I love filming makeup tutorials, makeup will always be my number one thing. But I'm thinking it's time to add some other content to the channel, I'm just not sure what I want to do yet. If there are any videos you guys would like to see, let me know!

5. I have my Leaves candle burning from Bath and Body Works. It smells AMAZING! 

I hope you guys have a great Friday! 

-Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment