BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

How I Stay Organized & Reach My Goals!


Today on the blog, I wanted to share with you guys my tips and tricks for staying organized and reaching your goals and dreams! 

-Plan Weekly And Daily

It's no secret that I'm a planner and that I love using my planner. I think it's not only important to plan out your week but, to also plan out your day. I usually take time on Sunday to sit down and figure out what I want to accomplish for the week, decide what days I'm working, and decide what posts and videos I want to do that week. And then every morning, I sit down with my coffee and write down my specific goals and tasks for that day. I love using my Sugar Paper planner for my main planning. It has a weekly section where you can put your daily tasks and also put your things to do for the week. It has things broken down into sections like, to email, to buy, and to call. Then when it comes to scheduling for work and keeping track of appointments, I use my Day Designer. It has an hourly section for each day, which helps keep me on schedule! 



-Prepare For The Next Day

Prepare for the next day by cleaning your space the night before. Even though I have one designated deep clean day a week, things usually need to be cleaned before then. I like to have the dishes put in the dishwasher, laundry folded, and things picked up before I go to bed at night. It's really relaxing knowing that you can go to bed and not have to worry about cleaning up a mess the next day. It's also really nice waking up to a clean space! 

-Have A Morning Routine 

I think it is so important to have a routine when you wake up. It's something that you can look forward to every morning. I'm not going to share too much of my morning routine, only because I want to film a video on it haha. But what I will say, is that in your morning routine use this time for you. Wake up, drink coffee, maybe go for a run/walk, fix breakfast, take time to do your hair and makeup. Your morning routine is all about you! And when you feel good in the morning, you'll be ready to work on your goals. 

-Start Each Day With A Fresh Start

This kind of goes along with having a morning routine. It's so good to just start each day with a new mindset. Wake up and make yourself coffee the way you like it. Make a healthy breakfast. I also like to take my vitamins in the morning and drink a lot of water. This just gets me feeling good and happy, which makes me ready to sit down and focus on my goals that I need to accomplish that day. It's all about being positive!

-Take Notes Throughout The Day

I'm constantly thinking. Whether I'm brainstorming ideas for the blog or YouTube channel, or if I'm making appointments, there's always something going on in my brain. And that can be overwhelming! I try to write things down throughout the day. I usually keep a notepad in my purse or sometimes I'll just use the notes section on my phone. This helps me clear my mind so it's not overwhelmed with thoughts, which makes it easier to focus on work. 

Those are my tips for staying organized and reaching my goals! Do you have any of your own tips you'd like to share? I'd love to read them in the comments!

Have a great Thursday!

-Chelsea

No comments

Post a Comment