BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

My Month In Photos | October

I can't believe that it's time to share with you guys my photos from October! I feel like October just went by way too quickly. I really wasn't prepared for November to get here so soon. October was a really fun month, and I'm excited to take a look back at the photos that were posted last month. 


Skunk and Phoebe 


She believed she could, so she did 


Girl Boss tote bag 


Candle haul


Coffee on the porch 


Just a little selfie 


New eyeshadows from Morphe 


Love this sassy mug in my Etsy shop


It's an iced coffee kind of day 


Starbucks 


New phone 


Cappuccino


Coco


New profile picture 

Make sure you are following me on Instagram (@chelseamakeup14)  to see pictures from November! 

Hope you have an amazing Wednesday!

-Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment