BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

February Beauty Favorites!

It's March 20th, and I'm just now getting a blog post for my February favorites done. Oops! I'm just a little behind, but that is okay! Normally, I would film a video for my monthly favorites, but right now I just haven't been filming all that much. Anyway, for the month of February, I really didn't try out that many different products. I've honestly just been sticking with my all time favorites that I reach for on a daily basis. I've kind of been stuck in a beauty rut/stuck in my beauty routine haha! You guys know what I'm talking about, you just keep using the same products and don't change it up! With that being said, let's just jump right into my favorites! 




-First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream: I've been raving about this moisturizer since I first began using it a few months ago. But honestly y'all, this moisturizer has SAVED my skin! My skin looks the best that it has in MONTHS. It keeps my skin nice and hydrated. I love that this moisturizer soaks right into my skin, it doesn't leave my face feeling greasy or anything like that. 

-Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water: If you've been watching my makeup tutorials, you know that I literally use this ALL THE TIME! It's my all time favorite foundation primer. It just really hydrates my skin, and really adds a nice healthy glow under my foundation. It also really keeps my foundation on my skin all day. 

-Maybelline Better Skin Powder in 30 Warm Nude: I know that I'm always mentioning this powder, but it is seriously my favorite powder! I love using it as a setting powder for my foundation. It really just adds the perfect finishing touch to my foundation, and makes my face look flawless. It's not too heavy or cakey or anything like that. 

-Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation in 112: This foundation is my FAVORITE drugstore foundation! I know I've been talking about this foundation for awhile, but I'm still loving it! This foundation has the most amazing matte finish. I would say it's a medium to full coverage, but I feel like it's buildable, so you could add more product to get the coverage that you want. I love that it's not heavy on my skin. 

-Morphe Bronzed Mocha Palette: Ohhhhmygoshhhhh this eyeshadow palette! I LOVE this palette! First of all, y'all know that I love Morphe. It's such an amazing brand, that is super affordable and the products are amazing quality. I've been loving using this palette lately. The eyeshadows are GORGEOUS! I also have some tutorials planned with this palette coming up soon. I'm not sure if this palette is still available...But I'm pretty sure you can get similar colors in the individual eyeshadows. 

-Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara: I feel like lately I've been switching between a few different mascaras, but right now I've been loving this one. This adds a lot of volume to my lashes and makes them look really full. Adds lots of length. 

-Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray: This is my all time favorite setting spray! It's my holy grail must have in my makeup kit product! This really keeps my makeup in place ALL day and into the night. It's just the perfect finishing touch to my makeup look. 

That is it for my February favorites! What products did you love in February? Let me know in the comments! :) 

*Thank you to Influenster for sending me the Marc Jacobs mascara and the Maybelline powder to review! All opinions are honest and my own! :) 

No comments

Post a Comment