BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Currently.


Reading: Not reading anything again this week. I literally have so many books that I want to read right now, but I just can't get into a book right now. I'm thinking about re-reading You Are A Badass by Jen Sincero, because I really loved it the first time that I read it. 

Watching: I really haven't been into watching anything new on Netflix or TV, so I've just been re-watching Jane The Virgin. And really, I haven't been "watching" it, just had it on in the background for some noise when I'm not listening to music. 

Planning: Some new releases coming to my Etsy shop this week! I'll be posting about them on Instagram when they're released, and also sending out info in the newsletter. 

Thinking About: So. Many. Things. 

Loving: Not really sure what I'm loving this week...Probably coffee because I'm always loving coffee. 

What are you currently up to? Share in the comments! :) 

No comments

Post a Comment