BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

My Month In Photos | March

When I first started the month in photos series, I was planning on doing this every month. Not really sure what happened there...😂 I'm bringing the series back! 



Because sometimes you just need to treat yourself 


A couple of new Sephora goodies 


Look at this cutie! 💕


Afternoon coffee 


RIP my sweet Frosty pup...I can't believe that you're gone 


Happy #Caturday from these two cuties! 


Happy Monday! 


Because you go to Starbucks and don't post about it, did you really go to Starbucks?


Love this! 💖


I can't believe that today marks two years since my Grandpa B. passed away. Doesn't seem possible. I love and miss you everyday Grandpa! 

Make sure you are following me on Instagram (@chelseamakeup14) to see pictures from April! 

Hope you guys have a great Monday!

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment