BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 28


1. It's finally not raining! It's been raining off and on all week. It's definitely been a cozy week, with it raining and being cold. And the rain has made the grass and trees look nice and green! Makes me get excited for warmer weather! 😃

2. I've been doing a lot of designing this week, working on many different things coming to the Etsy shop. Clutches were just released today! Ohhhmyygoshhh I love how they turned out! I seriously want one in every color! 💖

3. This week I've been thinking a lot about my bedroom, because I need to decide on an accent color or two. I've been looking on Pinterest but, so far I haven't really seen anything that calls my name. I really like lilac, and thought that would be pretty but, I can't find any lilac inspo on Pinterest. The struggle is real y'all!

4. I've been really into journaling this week. Just keeping track of my goals and thoughts. I've found journaling to be really helpful! 😌

5. I need all the coffee today. I'm drinking coffee now but, I'm already thinking about making another cup because caffeine. 😂

No comments

Post a Comment