BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 43


1. I feel like it's been forever since I've talked to you guys! Life has just been crazy lately. Between working on different projects, going to J's shows, and other various life things, it's just been crazy! 

2. J and I have been busy working on getting our camper ready for our next trip! I would love to bring the cats with us, which I've been working on getting Bella and Waffle used to walking with a harness and leash. But I don't think they're ready to go on a trip quite yet. Little Lou has been helping us get the camper ready. And by help, I mean he sits on the front step in the sun. 


3. Last month I went to my first bridal fair! Well, technically not my first bridal fair because I used to go to them all the time when I did freelance makeup for weddings. But it was my first bridal fair since getting engaged! I went with J's stepmom L, my friend S, and her Mom. It was so much fun! Even though we're not doing a whole bunch of wedding planning yet, it was nice to go and get some ideas. Plus learn about some of the different vendors out there. Oh, but the venue that the bridal fair was at was beautiful!! 


4. It's finally starting to feel like spring around here! The weather has been beautiful lately. I've been trying to get outside and enjoy it! Like today, it's supposed to be in the 70's! 

5. We've finally started doing some work on the camper! I can't wait to show you guys how it looks!! Right now we're just painting because that's what's in the budget right now. Eventually we'll tackle bigger projects, like a new floor and countertop. 

I hope you guys are having a great Saturday!! 😊

XO, Chelsea  

No comments

Post a Comment