BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 44


1. Yesterday was Easter! My family just had a small dinner with my grandparents, parents, and J and I. Saturday evening, we celebrated Easter on J's side of the family, which was a lot of fun! He has a huge family, with lots of nieces and nephews which is a lot of fun. I love spending time with his family and I love that I'm going to have a million nieces and nephews! 

2. My allergies have been going crazy lately! Or at least I'm assuming it's allergies. I had hives on my arms the other night, and then yesterday my face was super red and had hives on it. I haven't used any different products or eaten anything different, so the only thing I could think of was allergies. Going to keep taking my allergy medicine, and keep an eye on my skin!

3. I'm loving seeing all of the trees and flowers start to bloom! Our magnolia tree is out, tulips are out, and so are the flowering pear trees. I can't wait for my roses to start blooming! And I can't wait to buy all the flowers. I'm so excited! 


4. We've started working on our camper remodel. This camper doesn't need a whole lot of stuff, just paint. And at some point I'd like to add a new floor. But that won't be for awhile. I want to do a whole post showing the remodel process. Right now we've just painted the cabinets. And we used colors from the Magnolia collection from Joanna Gaines! That was pretty exciting for me haha 😂

5. I need more coffee today. I'm so tired!! 

Hope you guys are having a great Monday!

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment