BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 45


1. Wedding planning has taken over here! We've also set a wedding date! I don't think I will announce the wedding date on the blog just yet. Or at all. Not sure. Is that sharing too much? But I will definitely share bits and pieces of the wedding planning process here on the blog. I'm so excited!! 💕

2. I'm trying to get outside as much as I can to get a tan. I wanted to have a little tan for my birthday, but I'm not sure if I'll have much of a tan. I may just end up getting a spray tan or something. But spray tans are always kind of scary, because I don't want to look orange! 😳😂 

3. I've been really into ASMR videos. I know that some people find them weird, but for me they help me relax and help with my anxiety. I really like Gwen Gwiz and Sophia Chang's ASMR videos. 

4. We get to do some traveling towards the end of the month and I'm pretty excited about it! Not going to announce it here on the blog just yet, but I will definitely have to do a whole post on where we go! It's just that exciting haha!! 

5. I've had a lot of coffee today. Like I feel like I could run a marathon right now! 😂

Hope you guys have a great Friday and a great weekend! 

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment