BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Friday Rambles!


I can't believe it's already Friday! Where did this week go?! Last weekend was such a busy weekend, I feel like I've spent most of the week just catching up on stuff. Mostly laundry. 😂 Thursday we went to a three day music festival in Iowa. We got to stay at the lake in our new camper, which was super exciting! The new camper is SO NICE! It's just really nice to have a bathroom in the camper, and not have to walk like five miles to the bathroom. And to actually be able to shower in our own shower, and not have to use the public shower. 

Anyway, the lake is really pretty! It is one of my favorite places that we've camped. So we went up there on Thursday to just get settled in for the weekend. Friday was the first show of the weekend. J also released a new album!! And then he did two shows on Saturday, and one on Sunday. The shows were a lot of fun! I did take pictures but I feel weird posting them here on the blog. I don't know why haha. 😂 


So we ended up staying until Monday, instead of driving home on Sunday. It was just so cold and rainy on Sunday, we really didn't want to mess with hooking up the camper and driving home in the rain. On Monday morning we met up with a couple of friends for breakfast. We went to a super cute local place. I got a yummy cappuccino! I also got bacon and hashbrowns for breakfast. 


Oh and also on Sunday, we went to a memorial dance for a musician friend of ours. He passed away a few months ago. The band that he was apart of sang songs, and a lot of different musicians played. It was a fun and sad time all at once. I took this pic on our way there. I was hoping to have a cute pic, but then J ended up making this weird face haha 😂 A friend of ours also took pictures of us dancing, but I haven't seen them yet. I wish I had them to post here! Once I get them, I'll try to post them somewhere! 


So yeah, Monday we headed back home. We had to figure out what the heck we were gonna do with our camper, because it rained like two inches at home. We did find a spot to park it at home though! Eventually we want to build a garage for it but it's going to be kind of pricey to build one. I don't normally post pictures of me without makeup but lately I've just been loving not wearing makeup. I also really liked my hair with my hat. I just felt really good and wanted to post this selfie! 😊


So that was my weekend! This week has just been spent catching up on stuff from the weekend. Bella got a super cute birthday card from Chewy in the mail. Her birthday is tomorrow. I can't believe she's going to be two!! I posted a picture of the card on my Instagram Story yesterday. 

I hope you guys have had a great week! And I hope you have a great weekend!

XOXO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment