BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

The Coziest Poncho For Fall!


Happy Wednesday! Today I wanted to share with you guys this super cozy poncho. I've been seeing ponchos everywhere this fall and had to jump in on the trend too! I wore it to church on Sunday and it was super comfy and cozy. I just knew that I had to share it on my blog! 


So this super cute poncho is from SheIn. I told you guys I've been ordering from there a lot lately! But the clothes are just so affordable and great quality! This poncho is on sale right now for $20. It also comes in red and black. They call it a cape sweater but I call it a poncho sweater. It also comes up really high on the neck, which I like for this time of year when it's getting chilly.

The jeans I'm wearing are from Time and Tru at Walmart. I wear these all the time! They're just so comfy. And it looks like they're on sale right now too! 

For boots I'm wearing the pair that I shared on the blog last week. These are my favorites for fall! I have them in the shade Cognac and they also come in Black. They're from JC Penney. I'm really bummed because they're not sale anymore! 😢 But I'm sure they will be on sale again because JC Penney has great sales! 


I hope you guys are having a great Wednesday! It's so weird looking at these pictures because they were just taken on Sunday, and now there's an inch of snow on the ground. But it's supposed to be back in the 50's next week, so that won't be too bad! What's the weather like where you are? 😊

XO, Chelsea 



No comments

Post a Comment