BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Sephora Holiday Savings Event!

 The Sephora Holiday Savings Event is happening now! It's one of my favorite sales. I usually get a few Christmas gifts and do a little shopping for myself! Today I wanted to tell you guys a little bit about the sale, and share some products that I love and some products that are on my wishlist. Also, make sure you log into your Sephora account to find out what your shopping status is to see which discount you get! 

Sale Details:

Rouge // October 30th - November 9th

20% off with code HOLIDAYFUN

VIB // November 3rd - November 9th

15% off with code HOLIDAYFUN

Beauty Insider // November 5th - November 9th

10% off with code HOLIDAY FUN 


Some of these products I've used forever (like the Becca Champagne Pop highlighter!) and some of them are on my wishlist! I definitely want the Tarte blush set and Laneige lip mask

What is on your Sephora wishlist? Let me know in the comments! 

I hope you guys have a great Wednesday!

XO, Chelsea 




No comments

Post a Comment