BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

One Of My Favorite Outfits & Mini Weekend Recap!


What I'm Wearing:

Lace Kimono from Walmart (My favorite!!) // Green No Boundries Shirt (Size up!) // Time & Tru Jeggings (My favorite jeggings! So comfy!!) // Brown Sandals (These have memory foam which makes them extra comfy!) // 

Happy Monday! ๐Ÿ˜Š I can't believe it's already Monday. The weekend went way too fast! It's so crazy to think that Saturday was supposed to be our wedding, but we had to postpone because of all the craziness going on in the world right now. And postponing felt like the best thing to do, and our venues and photographers have been super understanding. ❤️On Saturday we ended up going to J's sisters house because she was having her kids birthday party that day. It was so much fun to see them because we don't get to see them as often as we would like. We ended up going to her house a little early to help her get everything set up for the party. Then Sunday we spent the day working on putting together table decor for J's youngest brother's wedding. The youngest brother and his fiancรฉ are getting married on Halloween of this year. The reception is going to be like a Halloween party, and I have no idea what to wear! 

Speaking of having no idea what to wear, that's kind of how I felt getting dressed on Saturday haha. ๐Ÿ˜‚ It's supposed to be fall but last week the temps decided to be in the 80's, so I had to break out the sandals! I was pretty ready to put them away for the year and just wear boots. And the shirt I was wearing was light enough that I didn't get hot. I was also inside most of the day because bugs. We get attacked every year by these things that look like ladybugs but they're not. If that makes sense haha! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I can't think of what they're called. 

I hope you guys are all having a great Monday! ❤️

XO, Chelsea 


 

No comments

Post a Comment