BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 1

If you know anything about me, you'd know that I'm addicted to coffee. I literally can't function without it. So, it would only seem fitting that the new series I'm bringing to my blog is called Coffee Chat. Basically, this is going to just be random nuggets from the week. Like a weekly catchup, if you will. So grab a cup of coffee and let's get into it! 


1. I love this coffee mug! It's from TJ MAXX. I'm not really one to use many cuss words, but damn is kind of my word. Whether I'm saying "oh damn" about something or using it in a sentence "I couldn't get the damn thing to work," it's my thing. I guess when I think about it, there are some worse words that I could be using, so damn is actually pretty mild. 

2. I had a makeover client on Tuesday. It was for a bridal trial run, which always makes me nervous. Bridal makeup has to be perfect. I literally texted my friend on Tuesday morning to tell him how nervous I was. Thankfully he answered my text and reassured me that I would do just fine. And I did, because I'll be doing the makeup for the wedding day! And yes, I did text a guy about being nervous for a makeover client. That's just part of being friends with me! 

3. I'm spending a few days at my parents house this week. It's been really nice so far! I got to see how their kitchen remodel is going. The kitchen looks really good! My Dad has been working his butt off to get the kitchen done. Last night he actually finished putting up the backsplash tiles. 

4. My legs are so sore! I've been going to the gym this week, which I typically just workout at home. But since my parents have a gym membership, I've decided to use it. I've been enjoying the elliptical machine the most. I thought about trying out some of the weight machines, but so far I haven't. 

5. I can't believe that it's already September! But I'm really happy that it is. Fall is just around the corner, and that's my favorite season. I'm so ready to be wearing sweaters and drinking pumpkin spice lattes. 

I hope you guys have a great Friday and a great weekend! :) 

-Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment