BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

His & Her Spring Fashion Trends! (Ft. Bonobos!)

Set For Blog Post

By: ohheyychelsea 


Today, I wanted to share with you guys some of my favorite spring fashion trends for him and her. For me this spring, I am all about pastels. I've been loving blues, purples, and pinks. I've also really been into loose, flowy/ruffled shirts. I don't know what it is about them but, I just love how they look and they're SO comfortable! 

Along with pastels, I've been loving neutral colors, like gray. I absolutely LOVE that gray purse! I need that in my closet! I really wanted to keep the outfits for him pretty neutral, just because sometimes guys are nervous to step outside of their comfort zones and wear bright colors. Guys can find trendy and stylish clothing by shopping at Bonobos. That is actually where the mens clothing shown in the post is from! 

Let me know what you guys think of this outfit in the comments below! Also in the comments, tell me what your favorite spring trends are! Have a great Thursday! 

No comments

Post a Comment