BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Going On A Walk & New Activewear!

Saturday was such a beautiful day! It felt like fall outside. My fiancé and I went for a walk on a nature trail. We've been wanting to walk on this trail for awhile, but we just never had the time. And this summer it was just way too hot to walk outside. I was so happy that we finally had time to go check it out! We ended up walking 3 miles! I feel like I got a few more steps in, since my fiancé is a lot taller than me, one of his steps is like three of mine haha! 😂 


I also wanted to share my nature trail outfit with you guys! I wore my new Avia pullover that I showed in my fall Walmart haul on Instagram. It is so comfy! It's lightweight, but not too lightweight. It also runs pretty true to size. The yoga pants I'm wearing are also Avia brand. I've had these for awhile, and I still love them! I wear them all the time haha. They're super comfy and really good quality. 

Wearing my pink tennis shoes that are also from Walmart. I couldn't find the pink ones, but found other colors. It doesn't look like there's very many in stock right now. These are really good quality and super comfy. I was actually really surprised at how comfy they were since they were super cheap.


What did you guys do over the weekend? Let me know in the comments! 

Hope you guys all had a great Wednesday! 

XO, Chelsea 


No comments

Post a Comment