BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Fall Outfit Of The Day & My Favorite Jeggings!


It's my favorite time of year! 🍁🍂 Fall is my favorite season, and has been my favorite for like my entire life. I love the leaves changing color, mums, pumpkins, and the fall fashion! I've decorated my house a little bit for fall, but I definitely don't have enough mums and pumpkins yet! 🎃 Anyway, let's talk about this outfit! So I got the kimono/duster at Walmart. It's from the brand Time and Tru. I've talked about this brand a lot on my blog and Instagram, it's my fave from Walmart! They have the cutest things! I love that everything is super affordable too.

The shirt is also from Walmart. It's the brand No Boundries. I sized up in this shirt because it's that type of material that sometimes wants to hug where you don't want it to hug. So I went from my normal medium to a large. This is such a good staple top to have in your wardrobe! 

I'm wearing my Time and Tru jeggings, which you guys have heard me talk about before, but I gotta talk about them again! These are so comfy! I love that they look and feel like jeans, but they stretch like leggings. These even button and zip like regular jeans. And for my shoes, I couldn't find the exact ones online. But I found similar


I hope you guys like this outfit and I can't wait to share more fall outfits with you! 

I hope you guys all have a great Wednesday! 

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment